Saturday 16 June 2018

Bhagavad Gita


It’s not important
who has written this,
or how many times
it has been written.

It’s not important
whether it is
a fiction,
or a reality.

It’s about simple quotes
that are being delivered
through ages. That brings
positivity and provides serenity.

But, I could see some
who deny reading this
because of criticizing and questioning
whether God exists?

But, what if,
I tell you to forget
whether God exists
and read this.

What if, I tell you,
that you have something around you
powerful that tells about your
life’s simple meanings.

What if, I tell you,
renowned people and artists
follow this
and deliver their best work of art.

What if, I tell you,
these quotes, if understood,
have answers
to all your questions.

And I assure you
my friend’s sayings
will give you a
new vision and hope in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment